Friday, July 3, 2009

Family Pictures! (finally)




We finally had some family pictures taken, but more importantly, we finally documented exactly how adorable my son is! ;) I wish he would have been a little bit less serious, but I love how they turned out. It took me a long time to finally get around to it, but I'm glad i procrastinated long enough to find out that my friend Leah has a photography business doing beautiful natural lighting portrait photography. She did an AMAZING job, and I can't wait to get the prints in my hands so I can frame them and put them up on our vacant walls. Above are just a few of my favorites. The complete set of photos can be found on my facebook page. They were taken on the grounds of the Baptist Seminary in Wakeforest that was the original site of Wake Forest University before it moved to Winston Salem. Great location, adorable child, extremely talented photographer: made for a great photo session!!

No comments: